Wednesday 9 December 2015

Daniel Wilson Celebrate Wedding Anniversary In Style

Veteran Nigerian dancehall singer Daniel Wilson has been lying low musically but he is waxing stronger in other areas of his life.
The Original Bad Boy (OBB) crooner celebrated his 3rd wedding anniversary on Tuesday, December 8. To celebrate it the singer went poetic as he pen down some romantic lines to celebrate his wife and marriage.


Read their 3rd wedding anniversary poem Wilson wrote on his Facebook page below:
“I read many marriage anniversaries here on Facebook
I must confess sometimes I get really jealous 
Women who gave their marriages, whatever it took
And men, who are so faithful, providing surplus
Why do i fight with my wife why does she gets me so angry 
Yet she is the one person I can’t live without
Sometimes she really acts strange and slightly loony
Yes she’s is crazy about me, I have no doubt
Our life together is so far from perfect
But she’s the one I love the most
On our anniversary I humbly request
That you Join me as i propose a toast
Yetunde, may we grow old together and still have mad fun
Happy Anniversary Whytee
I love you till pigs fly!!!”
Daniel Wilson has been living with his wife Yetunde several years before they formalized their wedding on December 8, 2012.
Meanwhile, Mr Raggamuffin as Daniel Wilson is also known celebrated his birthday on November 30 and his wife got him a wonderful cake on which she wrote many romantic words about her husband.
See the picture below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT US

Truthloaded is one of the best online 
Information visited Online Website
platform that Delivers hot Real
Fresh Information . Website
That base On Stories,Entertainent,technology,
Education,News and more Content on a Daily
basis to the World.

Our mission is to become the top Online
Information Portal Delivering quality
fresh  Content to the world .
truthloaded.blogspot.com covers almost all
 face of life ranging from Technology ,Stories, 
Entertainment Information and Education News.

You can connect to us on Twitter  for Exclusive Updates @truthloadedTP

 Meet us @

Osun state, Nigeria

Thank You
Like this:
FACEBOOK.COM/TRUTHLOADED
SHARE WITH FRIENDS  
for more about us visit tosinpeter1.TP@gmail.com
        
 our care line:+2347039880655
SHARE TRUTHLOADED WITH FRIENDS

Related Posts