Wednesday 9 December 2015

2Shotz "He is stubborn, he’ll never apologise or take responsibility" says rapper's wife

 Precious Jones speak more on how what crashed her marriage to 2Shotz


 2 Shotz, Precious Jones
2Shotz's estranged wife Precious Jones has spoken more about the what led to the breakdown of her marriage with the rap star.

In an exclusive interview with Linda Ikeji, she admitted that 2Shotz was a loving husband but the pressure of not putting food on the table for his family got to him. She also added that her constant travelling might have frustrated him into physically assaulting her.
"He was cool. Like he was all lovey dovey and it was good basically. I don’t know what happened along the line. I don’t want to make excuses for him. I understood that he was going through a lot, He is the man and it is my job to submit, to be submissive, obedient and whatever. This possible movements got in the way" she said.
In her revelation she admitted that she has her own faults but the rap star is very stubborn and never admitted to his mistakes. "I have my faults and I was able to always admit them but he (2shotz) is stubborn, he’ll never apologise or take responsibility. His excuse is that he’s older than me, so he has more experience and can never do any wrong" said Precious Jones.
"Apparently with the Nigerian Culture, the woman has to be the one apologizing for the rest of her life and (laughs) at the start, I did that and he got spoilt. He felt he could do this, hit me and I’ll be the one to beg him" she further said.
Precious Jones was reminded about when she defended 2Shotz two years ago when actress Beverly Osu claimed that the rapper beat her up several times when they were dating.
2 Shotz and his wife Precious Jones  2 Shotz and his wife Precious Jones
(loadedhub)

"So this probably wasn’t the response that I’ll have given two years ago so I really don’t have anything to say to that. I don’t have anything to say about that. This is like not my business. It’s not an issue I want to go into. I really don’t know anything about that" said Precious Jones about her defending 2Shotz.
Currently in Ireland, Precious Jones is still married to 2Shotz.
The mother of two despite the beatings refuses to be tagged as a victim of domestic abuse. "I’m not a victim of violence, physical abuse. I don’t want to be tagged as that. Life just happened to me" she stated.
Precious Jones left the marriage when she saw a dangerous pattern emerging. "I saw what was going to happen in Six months, one year if I stayed. So I just decided then that I was going to leave. I never, ever believed in a million years that I would ever be going through something like this."
2 Shotz and daughter, Ariella 2 Shotz and daughter, Ariella
(misspetite)

Precious Jones' family are now aware of her current marriage status but her father still doesn't know. "But my Dad, as of now, I think is still unaware. I can’t find the courage of telling him something like this, because I feel like I failed them again. I had my Son at such a young age and they stuck with me through that. So me going to tell him that this happened, makes me feel like it would crush him. My Mum knows though."
On December 4, Precious Jones wrote an open letter to her kids. "I feel like I have failed as a mother" she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT US

Truthloaded is one of the best online 
Information visited Online Website
platform that Delivers hot Real
Fresh Information . Website
That base On Stories,Entertainent,technology,
Education,News and more Content on a Daily
basis to the World.

Our mission is to become the top Online
Information Portal Delivering quality
fresh  Content to the world .
truthloaded.blogspot.com covers almost all
 face of life ranging from Technology ,Stories, 
Entertainment Information and Education News.

You can connect to us on Twitter  for Exclusive Updates @truthloadedTP

 Meet us @

Osun state, Nigeria

Thank You
Like this:
FACEBOOK.COM/TRUTHLOADED
SHARE WITH FRIENDS  
for more about us visit tosinpeter1.TP@gmail.com
        
 our care line:+2347039880655
SHARE TRUTHLOADED WITH FRIENDS

Related Posts