Friday 4 December 2015

Bob Marley Was Real - Wenger

Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger has revealed his love for late Jamaican reggae icon, Bob Marley.
In an interview with Goal.com, Wenger who said he listens to Marley’s music on his way to training added that it has also been his major source of inspiration.
Arsene Wenger
The sixty-six year-old who expressed his love for the reggae icon said he also loves comedy. These he said helps him cope
with stress which is associated with his job.
“Yes, I love his music and the man that he was, he was not fabricated. He was real. I love people who do not have conventional paths and who stand out because of their talent. Raymond Devos and Pierre Desproges are also some of my favourite comedians.
“It is an aspect of my personality that people do not know about. With my job, I am often stressed so I might appear a bit like a constipated person but I like to laugh when I am with my friends and to let my humorous side run free, something that I obviously cannot do in front of the media.
“You know that you can quickly cause irreparable damage when you have my job. I am more interested in controlling that,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT US

Truthloaded is one of the best online 
Information visited Online Website
platform that Delivers hot Real
Fresh Information . Website
That base On Stories,Entertainent,technology,
Education,News and more Content on a Daily
basis to the World.

Our mission is to become the top Online
Information Portal Delivering quality
fresh  Content to the world .
truthloaded.blogspot.com covers almost all
 face of life ranging from Technology ,Stories, 
Entertainment Information and Education News.

You can connect to us on Twitter  for Exclusive Updates @truthloadedTP

 Meet us @

Osun state, Nigeria

Thank You
Like this:
FACEBOOK.COM/TRUTHLOADED
SHARE WITH FRIENDS  
for more about us visit tosinpeter1.TP@gmail.com
        
 our care line:+2347039880655
SHARE TRUTHLOADED WITH FRIENDS

Related Posts